Mary () Chapman
F, b. 1590
Mary () Chapman married Simon Chapman. Mary () Chapman was born in 1590.
M, b. 1586
M, b. 1587
Joseph Ketcherell was born in 1587 at Sandwick, Kent, England.
Child of Joseph Ketcherell
- Samuel K Kitcherel+ b. 1619, d. 1650
Anna M. Bogler Logler
F, b. 26 February 1835, d. 14 April 1895
Anna M. Bogler Logler married Jacob P. Braunig. Anna M. Bogler Logler was born on 26 February 1835. She died on 14 April 1895 at Troy, Rensselaer, New York, at age 60.
Jacob P. Braunig
M, b. 27 June 1834
Jacob P. Braunig married Anna M. Bogler Logler. Jacob P. Braunig was born on 27 June 1834 at Germany.
William Edward Braunig1
- [S50] Citizen Advertiser, Sep 22, 1965 Mr. and Mrs. David Paul Braunig of Canoga Road, have announced the birth of a 3 lb. 4 oz. son, William Edward, in Auburn Memorial Hospital Sept. 18. Mrs. Braunig is the former Miss Marilyn Lockwood.
Edward H. Spencer
M, b. 29 October 1920, d. 19 June 2003
Edward H. Spencer married Dorothy Green, daughter of Thompson Kingford Green and Helen M. Morse. Edward H. Spencer was born on 29 October 1920.1,2 He died on 19 June 2003 at age 82.3
Children of Edward H. Spencer and Dorothy Green
- [S50] Citizen Advertiser.
- [S20] Unknown subject, unknown file number, Social Security Death Index, unknown series, EDWARD H SPENCER 29 Oct 1920 19 Jun 2003 (V) 13166 (Weedsport, Cayuga, NY) (none specified) 068-16-1904 New York.
- [S50] Citizen Advertiser, SPENCER, Edward H., 82, husband of Dorothy Green Spencer, of 8407 Jericho Road, Weedsport, died Thursday, June 19, 2003. Calling hours 4 to 6 p.m. Sunday at White Chapel Funeral Home Inc., 197 South St., Auburn. Services follow at 6 p.m. at the funeral home. Donations to Calvary Presbyterian Church, 90 Franklin St., Auburn.
Harriett Louise Morse
F, b. 10 August 1914, d. 15 February 1988
Harriett Louise Morse married Norman Stewart Tanner, son of George Tanner. Harriett Louise Morse was born on 10 August 1914 at Auburn, Cayuga, New York.1 She was the daughter of Algie Lee Morse and Hattie Louise Sprague. Harriett Louise Morse died on 15 February 1988 at Auburn, Cayuga, New York, at age 73.
Children of Harriett Louise Morse and Norman Stewart Tanner
Howard H. Morse
M, b. 6 January 1906, d. 18 May 1978
Howard H. Morse was born on 6 January 1906 at Auburn, Cayuga, New York.1 He was the son of Algie Lee Morse and Hattie Louise Sprague. Howard H. Morse married Lillian Cantrell, daughter of Albert Cantrell and Edith Beams, on 6 June 1936 at St. Peter's Church, Auburn, Cayuga, New York.2 Howard H. Morse died on 18 May 1978 at Ocean Grove, Monmouth, New Jersey, at age 72.1,3
M, b. 15 October 1908, d. 1 July 1985
William Morse was born on 15 October 1908.1 He was the son of Algie Lee Morse and Hattie Louise Sprague. William Morse married Edna Gray after 1930. William Morse died on 1 July 1985 at Auburn, Cayuga, New York, at age 76.1
- [S20] Unknown subject, unknown file number, Social Security Death Index, unknown series.
F, b. 5 September 1915, d. 30 December 1994
Edna Gray was born on 5 September 1915 at Auburn, Cayuga, New York.1,2 She married William Morse, son of Algie Lee Morse and Hattie Louise Sprague, after 1930. Edna Gray died on 30 December 1994 at Auburn, Cayuga, New York, at age 79.1
Debra E. Morse
Debra E. Morse is the daughter of William Morse and Edna Gray. Debra E. Morse married Thomas A. Rossi circa July 1968.1
Thomas A. Rossi
Dana D. Morse
Dana D. Morse is the son of William Morse and Edna Gray. Dana D. Morse married Gemma Morabito, daughter of Joseph J. Morabito, on 30 July 1971 at St. Francis of Assisi Church, Auburn, Cayuga, New York.1
Norman Stewart Tanner
M, b. 20 December 1910, d. 3 August 1969
Norman Stewart Tanner married Harriett Louise Morse, daughter of Algie Lee Morse and Hattie Louise Sprague. Norman Stewart Tanner was born on 20 December 1910 at Charleston, Kanawha, West Virginia.1,2 He was the son of George Tanner. Norman Stewart Tanner died on 3 August 1969 at Port Byron, Cayuga, New York, at age 58.1,3
Children of Norman Stewart Tanner and Harriett Louise Morse
Norman Stewart Tanner Jr.
Norman Stewart Tanner Jr. is the son of Norman Stewart Tanner and Harriett Louise Morse. Norman Stewart Tanner Jr. married Laura Ann Condes, daughter of Henry Condes, on 13 July 1953 at St. Francis D'Assisi Church, Auburn, Cayuga, New York.1
Children of Norman Stewart Tanner Jr. and Laura Ann Condes
David S. Tanner
David S. Tanner married Nora Alice Bennink, daughter of John Bennick and Nora Gardner. David S. Tanner is the son of Norman Stewart Tanner and Harriett Louise Morse.
Teresa Ann Tanner
Teresa Ann Tanner is the daughter of Norman Stewart Tanner and Harriett Louise Morse. Teresa Ann Tanner married John Michael Worski, son of Michael Worski, on 10 September 1960 at Alliance Church, Seneca Falls, Seneca, New York.1
John Michael Worski
John Michael Worski is the son of Michael Worski. John Michael Worski married Teresa Ann Tanner, daughter of Norman Stewart Tanner and Harriett Louise Morse, on 10 September 1960 at Alliance Church, Seneca Falls, Seneca, New York.1
Elizabeth Jane Tanner
Elizabeth Jane Tanner is the daughter of Norman Stewart Tanner and Harriett Louise Morse. Elizabeth Jane Tanner married Peter John O'Conner, son of James O'Conner, in June 1963 at St. John's Church, Port Byron, Cayuga, New York.1
Children of Elizabeth Jane Tanner and Peter John O'Conner
Peter John O'Conner
Peter John O'Conner is the son of James O'Conner. Peter John O'Conner married Elizabeth Jane Tanner, daughter of Norman Stewart Tanner and Harriett Louise Morse, in June 1963 at St. John's Church, Port Byron, Cayuga, New York.1
Children of Peter John O'Conner and Elizabeth Jane Tanner
Carol Ann Tanner
Carol Ann Tanner is the daughter of Norman Stewart Tanner and Harriett Louise Morse. Carol Ann Tanner married Donald S. Partin, son of Maynard Partin and Louise Goldsmith, on 8 March 1969. Carol Ann Tanner married George Wilson after 1977.
Louis R. Brechue
M, b. 14 December 1919, d. 11 January 2003
Louis R. Brechue was born on 14 December 1919.1 He was the son of Joseph Brechue and Sarah Scranton. Louis R. Brechue married Lillian Mary Caypless circa 6 September 1941 at Holy Family Church, Auburn, Cayuga, New York.2 Louis R. Brechue died on 11 January 2003 at Dunnellon, Citrus, Florida, at age 83.1
Children of Louis R. Brechue and Lillian Mary Caypless
Clayton L. Bell
M, b. circa 1892, d. 9 May 1962
Clayton L. Bell was born circa 1892 at Auburn, Cayuga, New York.1 He was the son of Clayton L. Bell. Clayton L. Bell married Sarah Scranton, daughter of William H. Scranton and Hattie Louise Sprague, after 1930. Clayton L. Bell died on 9 May 1962 at Syracuse, Onondaga, New York.2
Wendy Green is the daughter of Kenneth Roy Green and Rosina Rizzo. Wendy Green married Michael J. Fragale Jr on 10 April 1999 at St. Joseph's Church, Oswego, Oswego, New York.1
Children of Wendy Green and Michael J. Fragale Jr
- [S298] Wendy Fragale, "Wendy Green Fragale," e-mail to Kathleen Decker.
Chris T Green1
Chris T Green is the son of Kenneth Thompson Green and Barbara Doney. Chris T Green married Mary Sedore on 26 June 1976 at Savannah, Wayne, New York, USA.2
- [S191] U. S. Public Records Index, online Ancestry.com, Chris T Green
Birth Date 21 Jun 1956
Phone Number 252-7987
Address 7416 Laraway Rd, Cayuga, 13034-3112, NY.
- [S50] Citizen Advertiser, 29 Jun 1976 p 8 Miss Mary Sedore and Chris T.Green and Miss Paula Sedore and Jim Pickard were married June 26 at 11 a.m. under the trees at the Christian Center, Savannah. The Rev. James Hutcbenson and James Fisher officiated. The brides are both daughters of Mr. and Mrs. Larry Sedore of Reed Road, Savannah. The bridegrooms are the sons of Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth T. Green of RD. 1, Cayuga, and Mr. andbMrs. Glen Pickard of Wilson Street, Wolcott. Mrs. Army Reed was matron of honor and Marvin Reed was
best man at the Green wedding, with Rachel Rowland as flower girl, David Granger Jr. as cup bearer and Arthur Camp Jr. as ring bearer.