Janice Harvey married Thomas Hood, son of Roger Hood and Constance Marie MacDougall, on 20 July 1991.1
- [S485] Find a Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Thomas C. Hood, 56, Sholtz Road, died Tuesday evening, May 19, 2015 in the Grand of Rome, where he had been a patient for the past three weeks, following an illness of several months.Born in Oneida, on July 20, 1958, he was a son of Roger F. and Connie Mac Dougall Hood. A lifelong resident of the area, Tom was a graduate of Vernon-Verona-Sherrill High School and Mohawk Valley Community College. He was a veteran of the United States Navy, serving from 1976-80. Tom married Janice Harvey in Oneida on July 20, 1991.Prior to his recent illness, Tom was a civil engineer and inspector with New York State Department of Transportation in Syracuse. He was of the Episcopal faith.Surviving beside his wife, Janice, and his mother, Connie of Sherrill, are his daughter and son-in-law, Caroline and Patrick Higgins of Oneida; three sons, Douglas V. Hood and his wife, Rachel of Southfields, Benjamin C. Hood and Maxwell S. Hood, both of Oneida; two grandchildren, Karl and Eleana; and several nieces, nephews and cousins. He was predeceased by his father and a brother, Douglas Hood, who died in 1982. Funeral services will be held 2 p.m., Tuesday from the Campbell-Dean Funeral Home, Inc., 260 Main St., Oneida. Interment will be made in Oneida Valley Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral home, 12-2 p.m., Tuesday, prior to the service.
Wesley A Decker1
M, b. circa 1860, d. 28 January 1908
Wesley A Decker was born circa 1860 at Columbia, New York, USA.1 He was the son of Jacob Decker and Anne Hawes. Wesley A Decker died on 28 January 1908 at Montezuma, Cayuga, New York, USA.1
Jacob Decker married Anne Hawes.
Anne Hawes married Jacob Decker.
M, b. 27 December 1861, d. 16 January 1938
Alpheus Chamberlain was born on 27 December 1861 at New York, USA.1 He was the son of Aaron Riley Chamberlain and Elizabeth Hogle.1 Alpheus Chamberlain died on 16 January 1938 at Berlin, Ionia, Michigan, USA, at age 76.1
- [S136] Unknown name of person, Gendis, Alphens B Chamberlain
Marital Status: Widowed
Death Age: 76
Birth Date: 27 Dec 1861
Birth Place: New York
Death Date: 16 Jan 1938
Death Place: Berlin, Ionia, Michigan, USA
File Number: 005137
Father: Rhiley Chamberlain
Mother: Elizabeth Hogle.
Sarah R Curtis1
Sarah R Curtis married Aaron Riley Chamberlain on 5 November 1867 at Berlin Centre, Ionia, Michigan, USA.1
- [S187] Unknown author, in "Michigan Marriages," listserve message unknown original date, Riley Chamberlain
Birth Year: abt 1831
Birth Place: Moravia, New York
Marriage Date: 5 Nov 1867
Marriage Place: Berlin Centre, Ionia, Michigan, USA
Residence Place: Clinton County, Michigan
Spouse: Sarah R Lillie
Record Number: 65.
Bartholomew Van Hogelboom1
- [S554] John T Hogle, The First Five Hogle Families in America and their Descendants, P ix.
Johannes Hendrickse Leycher1
Child of Johannes Hendrickse Leycher
- Margaretha Letcher+ b. 28 Mar 1756
- [S555] Robert V Boaz, Hogles Here and There, p 40.
Child of Partridge Doolittle
- Julia Ann Doolittle b. c 13 Oct 1803, d. 13 Mar 1871
Hiram Obadiah Lillie1
Hiram Obadiah Lillie married Nancy Jane Hogle, daughter of John Hogle and Sarah Agard, on 16 October 1884 at Pipestone, Minnesota, USA.1
- [S560] Minnesota Marriage Index 1849-1950, online Ancestry.com, Nancy J Hikok
Birth Place: Pipestone, Minnesota
Marriage Date: 16 Oct 1884
Marriage Place: Pipestone, Minnesota
Spouse's Name: H O Lillie
Spouse Gender: Male
Spouse Birth Place: Pipestone, Minnesota
Event Type: Marriage
FHL Film Number: 1403125.